| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Enosburg Falls, Vt in November is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:01 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Enosburg Falls, Vt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Enosburg Falls, Vt:
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) NW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) NW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 96.6 kms (60.1 miles) NW
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 172.9 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 18.4 kms (11.4 miles) NW
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 172.9 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) SSW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) SW
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 138.4 kms (86 miles) SW
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) S
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 104.3 kms (64.8 miles) NNE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 105.5 kms (65.6 miles) NE
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) SE
- Mount Washington, Nh, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) ESE
- Bethlehem, Nh, Usa - 119.5 kms (74.2 miles) SSE
- Hanover, Nh, Usa - 119.5 kms (74.2 miles) SSE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) SSE